The 2021 Toyota Tacoma is a truck that you may consider purchasing if you're looking for a stylish compact pickup with an affordable price tag and high ratings for its features and benefits. The model has 7.4 points out of 10-point scorecard from US News. It also has an above-average reliability score from the experts at JD Power. Perhaps most impressively, the Tacoma is ranked number three in the category of compact trucks on the US News site as well.
See why critics and users alike love this pickup!
The 2021 Tacoma has a variety of trim options designed to meet your needs for power and efficiency. The base model Tacoma comes equipped with a 2.7-Liter I-4 motor that delivers 159 horsepower and can get up to 23 miles per gallon on the highway. If you need more power, you can opt to purchase one of the other trim levels, such as the TDR Pro model. That model has a 3.5-Liter V6 that delivers a whopping 265 horsepower. Not much fuel efficiency is compromised in this model. You can still get up to 22 miles per gallon from its tank.
The Tacoma has a comfortable interior with many features that will make your ride easier and more convenient for you. Some of the top features that you will have inside the cabin include features such as Adaptive Cruise Control, Steering Wheel Controls, and a Vehicle Antitheft System.
- The Antitheft System is installed to secure your vehicle from intruders.
- Steering Wheel Controls allow you to control your music and other features from the comfort of the steering wheel.
- Adaptive Cruise Control helps you to maintain the proper following distance from other vehicles.
The vehicle has many more interior features, and you can talk to a sales specialist for the extended list.
Toyota built the Tacoma for your visual pleasure. It has a unique appearance with a proud grille and majestic wheels. Key exterior features include optional Running Boards, All-Season Tires and Pickup Bed Tonneau Cover.
Exterior color options include:
- Barcelona Red Metallic,
- Quicksand, and
- Magnetic Gray Metallic.
The Tacoma will give you enough entertainment features to keep you happy and busy on every trip you take. Key entertainment features that it offers include features such as Wi-Fi Hotspot, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, and optional Satellite Radio.
- Wi-Fi Hotspot is an excellent feature because it will allow you and your passengers to connect to the internet if you need to perform work or school tasks during your journey.
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto will give you control over your phone applications and keep you in tune with your favorite music while you drive.
- You also have the option to add an MP3 Player, AM/FM Stereo, and Auxiliary Audio Input if you so desire.
The fantastic suite of safety features that the Tacoma has is part of the reason that it has such a high rating in the category. The vehicle has high-tech safety features like Brake Assist, Traction Control, Electronic Stability Control, and Lane Departure Warning.
- Lane Departure Warning lets you know when you're traveling out of your lane so that you can get back in line as quickly as possible.
- Electronic Stability Control is an advanced system that keeps your vehicle stable at all times.
- Traction Control kicks in during rainy and wet conditions to help your wheels adhere to the ground.
The Tacoma has many more safety features in its lineup.
Prices for the base model start at a little over $26,000.
Deals and Specials
The sky's the limit when it comes to deals and specials on the Toyota Tacoma. You may have access to a heap of deals and discounts. You'll find out more by talking to someone at the dealership. Some of the deals and discounts they might offer are manager's specials, holiday specials or new and used vehicle specials. You might also have access to rebates that come directly from the manufacturer. It's always wise to start your shopping journey quickly, as you never know what might be available to you.